WHY WE ALL SECRETLY HAVE A GIRL CRUSH ON NINA PROUDMAN
Well what an episode of ‘Offspring’ that was!
Eloise likes Nina.. that’s right NINA!
Not the irresistibly handsome, oozing with a melting smile, sex on legs Dr Patrick Reid, but instead, Dr Nina Proudman!
So my shock-struck self naturally grabbed for the Cadbury and dramatically broke the choccie block to pieces. I was suspecting Matt Preston to be Patrick’s dad in this ep and then this happens?
But then I calmed down and reflected.. it shouldn’t have been that much of a surprise right (if we put aside Nina’s fantasy scenes that have a profound effect to persuade us all)?
I thought about Eloise’s confession and came to the conclusion, “WHY NOT?!”
That’s right, I myself have a girl crush on Nina and I bet that pretty much every one of you do aswell!
- She effortlessly pulls off hippie chic clothes in a professional medical environment
- She fantasises about everything that we’re too scared to admit that we do
- Her facial expressions are so raw and real and ahh, just put us in stitches to be honest
- She’s the number one go to advisor amongst her dramatic Proudman family
- She has the natural glow that reels in the sexy men (ok this one makes me slightly more jealous than anything else)
Cudos to Logie award winning actress Asher Keddie for portraying such a hilariously entertaining, heartwarming, multi-dimensional character that we all want to befriend and secretly be at the same time - MASSIVE GIRL CRUSH ALERT!
Image Source: Who Magazine